Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hi, my name is Lisa and I'm addicted to lip balm.

And the rest of the room said, "Hi Lisa".

I have lip balm everywhere.  It's always within reach.  At my desk at work, I have an EOS in raspberry or cherry (not sure).  In my purse, I have a Fresh lip balm.  In my living room, another EOS in strawberry.  By my nightstand, there is C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm.  In my make up bag, another Fresh lip balm.  I think that covers me pretty well.  There are others as back up in my bathroom - you know - in the event of a lip balm crisis (could totally happen).


One night time ritual that I could not live without is my Sara Happ the lip scrub and the lip slip.  My lips are so smooth and totally moisturized when I use this pair at night!

I take my make up off, and wash my face and then what ever treatment I need to do (mask, exfoliation, etc.) followed by toner and moisturizer.  Then, I take a little bit of the lip scrub on my finger and gently rub into my lips in a circular motion. Then I wipe off with a cloth.  Then, I sloth on a good amount of the lip slip.  Then it's off to bed I go!  When I wake up in the morning, my lips are soft, firm and flake free.  When I apply my make up and lipstick in the morning, my lips are perfect!  Highly recommend!

Love y'all!
L


No comments:

Post a Comment